Friday, August 15
Necessity never made a good bargain.
-- Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin's method of persuading others to his point of view took patience and endurance. Here are some of Franklin's bargaining tips:
1. Be clear about exactly what you're after.
2. Do your homework so that you are fully prepared to discuss every aspect and respond to every question and comment.
3. Be persistent. Don't expect to "win" the first time. Your primary job is just to start the other person thinking.
4. Make friends with the person you are bargaining with. Put your bargain in terms of his or her needs, advan-tages, benefits, and outcomes.
5. Keep your sense of humor.
Could TOO MUCH marketing be killing your small business?
Want to do LESS marketing and get MORE results? Then visit...