<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 7

Send a letter! 

From Karen Post, the Branding Diva:

"Don’t underestimate the power of a letter. As a speaker, author and consultant I constantly look for the most effective ways to market and expose my services. Six months ago I decided to approach top business publications about writing a guest column. I selected 10 magazines. I wrote one letter, included writing samples and suggestive topics for stories. Within 2 weeks received an email from Fast Company indicating their interest and a contact person I should follow up with. This one letter secured me a writing contract, a monthly column, added credibility and already several other big income generating assignments. When you think you see a good opportunity, act on it today. Be proactive. Send a letter."

Karen Post, www.brandingdiva.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?