<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 10

What if streetsmart business savvy could be taught? 

Inspired my lunch today with Scott Simons of Business Resource Place. He wants to combine his tremendous experience as a serial entrepreneur and business owner, venure capitalist insider, and teacher/mentor. I said, "Wow - let's do it!" And here's the first draft of what he could say to the world:

"What if we could create an entrepreneurial structure that promotes individual self-confidence, provides educational programs for entrepreneurial growth, with on-the-job mentoring and business coaching from successful experienced entrepreneurs, which would encourage and promote individual creativity and personal business development?"

I sure wish I had something like that when I was "growing up."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?