<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11

Customer Service Hell - You Can't Make Stuff Like This Up! 

I've bolded the punchline for emphasis, but the rest speaks for itself. Unbelievable. July 2005 Addendum: This service rep's husband keeps dogging me to change this poor woman's name on my blog, so I've done so. Just to re-emphasize, I would never EVER do business with this company. EVER.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Newman
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:58 AM
To: Queensboro Logo Approval
Subject: Re: Your logo has been digitized and needs your review

Dear Queensboro Shirt Co.:

Due to your repeated failure to provide the correct digitized logo based on
my emailing the exact logo I need on both 3/3/04 and again on 3/8/04, I am
cancelling this order immediately.

The order # is 96516 and my customer # is 501677.

I am very disappointed in this level of service and the lack of attention to
detail that should be the lifeblood of your business.

Please process a refund to my credit card for the full amount of $174 that
was posted on 3/3/04. I am requesting that this refund be posted within the
next 48 hours.

-- David Newman

*******************

From: "Sally Namechangedtoprotecttheguilty"
To: "David Newman"
Subject: RE: Your logo has been digitized and needs your review
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:37:35 -0500

Dear David,

Your order has been cancelled and your credit card has been credited the
money for your cancelled order. Please keep us in mind for future orders.

Thanks,

Sally Namechangedtoprotecttheguilty
Account Executive
The Queensboro Shirt Company
1400 Marstellar Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
http://www.queensboro.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?